The Building codes are performance and prescriptive requirements for building construction including roof & siding systems.
These are established and enforced by state or local government agencies to ensure public safety, health and welfare. The Standards prescribe levels of acceptability or approved methods to be used in building roof systems. Nuvohaus frequently familiar and use these standards and building codes on every roof system and waterproofing:
- The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- International Building Code (IBC).
- Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI) installation guide lines.
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA).
- IL Roofing License #104.016142 105.006267
- Manufacturer’s Installation Guide Lines.
- Local government codes, inspections, and standards.