Nuvohaus Home Improvement, Inc. has successfully operated in the Chicago area with excellent reputation with insurance companies. Since your home is probably your most valuable investment, we at Nuvohaus strive to offer the finest quality service, site preparation, construction, repair and alteration to clients needing construction service. Nuvohaus strive for perfection while completing the project in the most timely manner and maintains the highest standards of service and do the kind of job that makes our clients want us to do their next project. Our ultimate goal is to restore your home’s structural integrity, beauty and value.
Home Insurance Claim Process
1. Call for free inspection for storm damage
5. Meeting with insurance adjuster
2. Review our assessment
6. Select color and style
3. Claim (Report) to your home insurance company
4. Call us with claim number
8. Go over warranty paper work
Over 14 years experiences in the construction business as a sales consultant and a manager.
- Vinyl Siding Installer (VSI) Certified.
- Project Manager for Roofing Job at Falcon Ridge Estates Townhomes in 2012.
- Project Manager for two federal government roofing job in 2012; “Whitehaven” President Ulysses S. Grant National Historic Site in St. Louis and Stillwater Campground in Colorado.
- Mold Remediation & Water Restoration Specialist.
Hee Man Kim
Over 20 years in both residential commercial construction businesses
- General contractor license holder for DC, MD, VA
- Vinyl Siding Installer (VSI) Certified
- Certified Contractor for Seven Eleven
- Lead Safe Specialist
- Storm Restoration Specialist
- Sears Project Manager for Kitchen & Bath remodeling Department
- Over 7 years of hands-on experiences in roofing and siding as a laborer, sub contractor, and prime contractor.
- Handled over 200 insurances approved roofing and siding job in 2014.
The construction industry is notorious for being vulnerable to fluctuations in the economy. However, roofing and siding work is more stable because roofing/siding do more repair, maintenance, and replacement work than other construction occupations.
Also, new jobs will be created by the increasing amount of construction generally. Career opportunities in construction are predicted to be excellent for years to come, especially for professionals with sales training and experience in construction. Construction activities including work on new structures as well as additions, alteration, and repairs to existing ones. Please contact us for more information.